How to Apply
Step 1: Student can fill the admission form in three easy ways.
- You can fill the form online by using the website of the our university.
- You can download the admission form in our website and submit it to the admission cell of the university
- You can also take admission by coming directly to the university The students can either fill the form online from their home, at Gyanveer University admission office, or download the form to be filled an submitted to University Admission Office. The Cost of the Admission Form is Rs.500.
- Top-notch platforms and workshops designed for extra-curricular activities as well as community services to shape our learners into the future of a student.
- Researched - informed teaching engages the curiosity and fosters a dynamic learning environment.
- An inspirational learning community of students and academicians who work alongside one another to share and generate knowledge.
- High standard campus facilities, designed around the targeted well-being of our students.
Step 2: Fill the application form Students are required to complete all the relevant Fields of the application form, including personal information and family information. Students are required to submit the following documents, duly self-attested along with the complete application form:
10th / 12th / Graduation mark-sheet (if applying for postgraduate program) 4 recent passport size photograph, Copy of Aadhaar Card,
- Reserved Category Candidates must also submit: Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Samagra ID, and Domicile Certificate
Step 3: Verification of documents upon receiving the completed application form along with necessary documents, the University Admissions office will process the application. Once the application is processed and accepted, The decision of the university will be informed to you through phone or email
Step 4: Offer of Admission Applicants will be issued an offer letter by e-mail, (conditional / unconditional) once their verification process has concluded successfully. In some cases, candidate maybe required to appear for a personal interview. The offer letter shall contain the program details, fee structure and can be used in applying for a Bank Education Loan.